GSBS Board of Advisors member, Jane C.I. Hirsh, J97P, A04P, AG00P and her husband Mark Hirsh, D.D.S., D68, J97P, A04P, AG00P have issued a challenge to the biomedical sciences community. If 125 gifts are made to any GSBS fund, then they will give $25,000 to support the Career Development Fund. That means more resources for this fund that will directly support students, giving them the opportunity to explore the different career paths available to them as well as teach them the leadership skills they need outside of the lab.
Your gift, your choice. You can make your gift to an area at GSBS that is important and meaningful to you, such as:
- Student Enrichment Fund: Make a gift to this fund to support the students yearly fundraising drive for their Relays event this summer. This fund provides direct resources for students to pursue their individual career goals through providing stipends for conferences, symposiums, trainings, and other career-enhancing opportunities that allows them to take part in activities that can be truly life-changing.
- Fund for Biomedical Scientists: When you make a gift to this fund, it goes to the area of greatest need at the school and supports students and the mission of the school.
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: You can directly support the school’s commitment to a culture of inclusive excellence.
- Dean’s Fellowship Fund: Your gift combined with the gifts of others will help reduce financial barriers for students to obtaining a biomedical science degree.
- Career Development Fund: When you make a gift to this fund, you are not only helping to secure the Hirsh’s challenge gift, you will also be adding resources to this important initiative.
If you have any questions or would like to make your gift over the phone or by other means, please call 617-636-6770 or by email at email@example.com.