Dear Sackler Community!
Today is the final day for fundraising for the 2019 Relays and the Student Enrichment Fund! Photos from Relays have finally come in, and they tell the tale of valiant warriors on the field of battle! Highlights include
- MD-PhD's Jake Klickstein's faceplant to cross the plane of the goal in the obstacle course relay
- Micro's Juan Hernandez-Bird needing medical attention for bruised hands after a heroic tug-of-war effort
- Neuro's Sammi Howard absolutely DOMINATING with a sub-6 minute mile in 95-degree heat
- CMDB's Rae Daly holding out in a 6-v-1 last woman standing against merciless dodgeball enemies
- Immunogenetics upsetting Team MD-PhD, the reigning tug-of-war champs, in the first round of play, and then going on to WIN THEIR FIRST RELAYS
We are SO CLOSE to our fundraising goal, and with your help we hope to hit $4,000 by 11pm tonight!
Please spread the word about donating to Relays and the Student Enrichment Fund, which supports student educational enrichment through conference and workshop attendance.
The 2019 Relays Organizing Committee Ramesh Govindan (MD-PhD/CMDB), Ashlee Junier (Genetics), Alyssa DiLeo (Neuroscience), and Kate Sulka (Immunology)